ITマネージャー/ IT Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sara Lee
掲載日 2019/02/27 2019-02-272019-04-28 pharmaceuticals Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A prominent medical device and pharmaceutical company is looking to hire an IT Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for working with key business teams to manage deal strategy, objectives, scope, etc.
- Plan the company’s day one and post-day one strategy based on dependencies and impacts
- Work with assigned project managers to track initiatives, identify inter-dependencies, issues, etc.
- Communicate change requests, funding and resource needs, or issues requiring decisions from company governance
- Oversee change management and communications efforts
- Manage all transition service agreements
- Work with the buyer or seller to ensure the successful meeting o TSA exit dates
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in managing a large program with high level of complexity
- Good understanding of cultures within Japan
- IT experience with business acquisitions or divestitures and integration is a plus
- Strong skills in project management practices, tools and methodologies
- English and Japanese proficiency (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer responsible for the production and distribution of medical devices, pharmaceutical and packaged consumer goods, this organization has a long history of operations across multiple countries. One of the most successful institutions of its kind, this company regularly recognised as a global industry leader.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, 製薬, 医療機器