ITビジネスアナリスト/ IT Business Analyst
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Zachary O'Brien
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-03-03 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 4000000 6000000 6000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Join a global textile and apparel firm in the role of IT Business Analyst. If selected, you will develop, test, and deploy applications warehousing solutions to technical specifications.
- Manage daily project operations
- Work with vendors and relevant teams to deliver functions/modules according to technical specifications
- Provide quality user support, training, and advice
- Cross-train IT colleagues to maintain a highly skilled team
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, SCM, Logistics, or related field
- 2+ years’ logistics industry and project management experience
- 2+ years’ experience with warehouse management systems (Manhattan, Exceed, Red Prairie, or other) and ERP systems (SAP, BASSN, JDE, or other)
- Strong written & spoken English and Japanese ability
About the Company:
This company specializes in manufacturing and distributing apparel, textiles, and other goods across its vast global network. With a rich history dating back to the early 20th century, this company has positioned itself as a leader in the fashion industry.
データベース, 分析, ビジネスインテリジェンス, 物流, ロジスティクス, プロジェクトマネジメント