給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Eddie Watthanamaneenin
An international apparel company is searching for an experienced professional with 5 years’ experience in system implementation and process improvements to join them as Business Analyst. Your primary tasks will be to provide ongoing development and support for retail, e-com, and omni-channel systems. You will also have the opportunity to work with both regional and global IT teams to develop new solutions.
- Collaborate with business users (e.g., merchandising, allocation, retail, operations) to identify new opportunities, gaps, and functional improvements
- Lead systems/business analysis, requirements gathering, functional design, UAT, and implementation
- Define project scope, goals, plans, and requirements
- Improve the IT support model by working with business users and IT team on system operations and troubleshooting
- Manage vendors
- A BA or MA in IT, business, or a similar field of study, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with system implementation and process improvements in the retail and e-com areas
- A minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience providing first/second level support for retail stores and e-com systems
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Japanese
- Strong understanding of core processes and industry best practices
About the Company:
A global apparel company with a knack for identifying and developing popular brands in the athletic and casual clothing categories. The company is the recipient of numerous awards and is rated highly among employees. This is an excellent chance to join a unique firm that encourages creativity and collaboration.
IT, プロジェクトマネージメント, プロジェクトマネージャー, Eコマース, リテール, ファッション, ベンダーマネージメント