給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takeshi Kitsunezaki
An international pharmaceutical organization is seeking an individual with B2B CRM experience and knowledge of sales and marketing in the healthcare industry to join them as an IT Analyst. The individual chosen for this position will act as part of a specialist IT team within a leading multinational enterprise.
- Work in a team of IT specialists within Japan’s business divisions/departments
- Enhance CRM/SFA capability to support the Japan sales and marketing strategy
- Balance competing needs for innovation, standardization and process harmonization by leveraging business knowledge and IT skills to influence business partners
- Work as part of a wider virtual team composed of business users, business analysts, consultants, developers and project managers; drive solutions with cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ of relevant experience; 3 years of CRM/SFA experience in the B2B market, preferably using Salesforce.com
- 3+ years’ project management experience is strongly preferred
- Some knowledge of the healthcare sales and marketing process
- Business English
About the Company:
A pharmaceutical organization headquartered in Europe, this company researches and develops pharmaceutical solutions to a number of neurological and other medical disorders. With decades of experience, this organization continues to be a global leader.
製薬業界, プロジェクトマネージメント, IT