Analyst, IS Systems/アナリスト, IS システム
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥9500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takeshi Kitsunezaki
A new Analyst IS Systems role has arisen at a well-known global consumer company -- a great chance to join a distinguished brand and work in a highly dynamic, international environment. The position is responsible for designing, building, and deploying IS solutions and services and providing maintenance and support.
- Understand IS service delivery models, IS processes, and IS portfolio solutions
- Provide guidance to customers so they can execute their operational or strategic plans through the application of relevant principles, practices, standards, processes, and tools
- Create and maintain systems/services documentation, e.g., functional or technical specifications, training materials, and unit acceptance testing documents
- Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with local, regional, and global IS colleagues
- Adhere to relevant principles, practices, procedures, and standards in order to achieve solutions and services quality and compliance
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, accounting/finance, or computer science
- A minimum of 5+ years' work experience involving business engagement activities
- Service management experience (SAP support preferred)
- English proficiency is an absolute must
About the Company:
A well-known multinational that manufactures and distributes a popular consumer brand, strives to attract and retain a diverse network of talented professionals, and has grown to a global workforce of over 70,000. They offer a dynamic work environment as well as a broad range of career opportunities.