給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Daniel Bamford
A world-leading provider of consulting and outsourcing services is recruiting an experienced Business Analyst to work with business SMEs to define detailed schedules, working with offshore teams to lead communication and delivery. This role is suitable for a candidate with prior relevant BA experience and expertise in P&C insurance.
- Work with business SMEs to define detailed schedules along with business analysts and automation specialists
- Work with offshore team to train team on domain and applications
- Represent BA team on the extended global team (for status reporting)
- Drive consensus on testing scope by collaborating with SME
- Business English native Japanese proficiency
- Ability to work with SMEs to define detailed test cases and execute them along with automation specialists
- A total of 10 years’ experience with 4-5 years’ BA experience in P&C insurance and testing experience preferred
- Proven experience working with offshore teams to train team on domain and applications
- Ability to drive consensus on scope of testing standpoint by collaborating with SME
About the Company:
Headquartered overseas with a global presence in over 40 countries, this global IT vendor is committed to providing a work environment where employees can develop fully as professionals and design their own career paths. They deliver services and solutions across an extensive range, from cloud and infrastructure services to business process management and cyber security.
試験, IT, コンサルティング, プロジェクトマネージメント, ソフトウェア