給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Daniel Carlsson
Outstanding opportunity to join a global insurance company as Analyst. This role offers you the chance to leverage your operational risk expertise at an international company. Primary duties include facilitating business implementation, performing business analysis, and providing support across multiple areas.
- Facilitate business implementation by developing a detailed understanding of operational risk, business continuation, and 3rd part risk management (not limited to and may expand to other areas such as SOX, compliance, and audit in the future)
- Develop and maintain working relationships with system stakeholders and end users
- Work with system stakeholders to understand their business needs and help document requirements
- Liaise with the U.S. and other foreign-based technology teams on system issues and enhancement requests
- Maintain and execute test scripts as needed to ensure system performance, coordinating user acceptance testing as required
- At least 5 years’ experience leading operational risk, business continuation, and 3rd party risk management
- Experience leading requirement gathering sessions as well as business implementation of systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop and adhere to established procedures
About the Company:
A renowned life insurance company with a broad global presence, this firm is headquartered overseas and manages trillions of dollars in life insurance. The company is comprised of smart professionals working together to deliver quality services to customers and businesses around the world.
保険, オペレーショナルリスク, IT運用, 生命保険, 戦略ビジネス