カスタマーエンジニア/ Customer Engineer
給与 Up to ¥8,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Masahiro Sakuma
掲載日 2018/11/07 2018-11-072019-01-06 it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A multinational IT and telecommunications organization is now looking to hire a Customer Engineer to support International Services and IP Solutions. The ideal candidate have more than 4 years of working experience in networking environment with deep knowledge of routing and switching technologies.
- Perform effective & quality customer service provision on all International IP services, including Layer2 VPN, Layer3 MPLS, Global Internet Access, Managed Router/Firewall Services
- Manage, coordinate with Project Manager for implementing customized IP solution project in configuration and other technical aspect to our customers
- Resolve customer issues by providing technical support
- Work closely with the core engineering team to resolve higher level problems and implement solutions per request
- Participate in provisioning and support of additional products as needed, including HDVC, HPBX, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline
- 4+ years’ relevant working experience in networking environment
- Hands-on experience with the installation, configuration, and/or operation of network equipment
- Deep knowledge of routing and switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, STP, VLAN, VRRP, CDP, LLDP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, and MPLS
- IP related certificate, such as CCNP and/or CCSE
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international IT and telecommunications group, this company is a major international business with thousands of employees stationed in a range of global locations.