IT ネットワークスペシャリスト/ IT Network Specialist
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tafadzwa Chakaodza
掲載日 2018/10/23 2018-10-232018-12-22 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational restaurant chain is looking to hire an IT Network Specialist to join their technology team in Japan. The successful candidate will provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to end users with regards to network connectivity, security, system backups, and virus protection.
- Respond to matters associated with network connectivity, security, system backups, and virus protection.
- Design and implement new network solutions and/or improve the efficiency of current networks
- Maintain strong working knowledge and access to documentation regarding design, technical information, service, and support of network infrastructure
- Procure network equipment and manage subcontractors involved with network installation
- Collaborate with local & regional teams in maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Maintain inventory of IT assets and implement standard inventory practices to accurately track technology equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration; Master’s degree preferred
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification also desirable
- 3+ years’ experience managing network operations
- Working knowledge of VOIP technology and protocols is a plus
- Business level proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A global food retailer, this famous company has built a lasting presence and currently boasts thousands of stores and employees in over 50 markets. The company has continued to evolve and expand since its inception several decades ago, and has earned reputation as a top restaurant brand.
IT, エンジニア, システム, ITサポート, コンピュータサイエンス, ネットワーク, ネットワークエンジニア, プロジェクトマネージメント, ITセキュリティ