給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥5,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daniel Lynch
掲載日 2018/06/213-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational financial group is searching for a talented IT security professional to join them as a Security Analyst. In this role, the successful applicant will work together with internal and external stakeholders to manage IT compliance tasks.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders from the business and third party vendors to support information security compliance
- Work with security officers and project managers to conduct vendor security and application security assessments
- Support threat and vulnerability management
- Support IT compliance and risk management tasks; develop remediation plans for security related gaps identified in self-assessments and internal audits
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, information systems, electrical engineering or another engineering discipline
- 3+ years’ information technology experience
- Professional certification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP or RHCE, MCSE, CCNA/CCNP is an advantage
- Native level Japanese
About the Company:
An international insurance and financial services company, this company runs operations with a workforce of tens of thousands across dozens of countries worldwide. Servicing tens of millions of customers, this company is one of the world’s largest financial institutions.