給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
A skilled network engineer is needed at a major international insurance firm. As a Network Engineer, you will use your broad knowledge in routers and routing protocols to provide technical leadership to a leading global company.
- Provide technical leadership and consultation
- Design, implement and build network operations
- Provide tier 2 leadership and tier 3 support for network, security and telephony technology areas
- 5+ years’ hands on experience as a network, telephony or security engineer
- Network/security technical skills in Cisco (routers, switches, firewall)
- Network technical skills in routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF), WAN (Ethernet, ADSL, MPLS-VPN, VPLS)
- Basic telephony understanding for PSTN circuits and infrastructure for telecom carriers
- Business level Japanese and English
About the Company:
A multinational insurance firm based in Europe, this organization has operated in financial services markets for over one hundred years. Now employing tens of thousands of employees across a broad international network, this company is a global leader.
ファイナンス, 保険, ネットワーク, ITセキュリティ