Network Service Engineer/ネットワークサービスエンジニア
給与 ¥7500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
A multinational business services group is searching for an individual with IT network skills to join them as a Network Service Engineer. In this role, the successful candidate will ensure the smooth operation of company systems, rectifying faults as necessary.
- Identify, rectify and escalate if necessary all faults on all company supported systems; ensure incident management systems are continuously updated
- Supervise/implement all assigned duties (service/MAC/Installation); ensure correct materials and agreed timescales are adhered to
- Liaise with customer contacts regarding planned work and fault rectification
- Ensure that issues are promptly raised to customer/management as required
- Provide clear and concise reports on assigned duties as requested
- Good knowledge of voice products: PABX, dealerboard, voice mail, voice recorders (NICE/Verint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cisco products, VOIP protocols, SIP, QOS, HSRP and switching technologies; CCNA knowledge essential
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot VOIP networks
- Server knowledge of hardware and common OS platforms
About the Company:
An international business services organization that provides a variety of communications, compliance and network services to clients primarily in the financial industry. With hundreds of professionals employed across a multinational network, this company continues to be highly regarded for the quality of its services.
ファイナンス, ネットワークエンジニア, IT, ネットワーク