Pre-Sales Solution Architect/プリセールスソリューションアーキテクト
給与 ¥12000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayami Oe
A leading global conglomerate is in need of a talented internet networking professional. As the Pre-Sales Solution Architect, you will collaborate with sales and engineering teams, ensuring that customer feedback is incorporated into the company’s offerings.
- Partner with sales teams during the sales cycle to conduct customer presentations, requirements discovery, scope out a road map of software/services and present proposals to the customer
- Create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship with the customer’s technologists and internal technical teams
- Provide customer feedback to the product and engineering teams; influence the direction of the company’s portfolio
- Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offerings on the company’s platform
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, a technical/qualitative field or equivalent practical experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills; an aptitude for learning new technologies in a fast paced environment
- Fluent Japanese; business English
About the Company:
An international conglomerate based overseas, this company operates across a vast range of industries and provides varied services including financial, medical and engineering among others. One of the world’s largest enterprises, this company has continued to grow over its long history.
プリセールス, カスタマーサービス, IT, ソフトウェア開発, ネットワークエンジニア