給与 ¥8000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Roberts
An international business services organization is seeking an experienced IT network professional with project management experience to join an Asia Pacific wide team as a Network Engineer. In this role, you will support network operations in both Japan and the Asia Pacific region, communicating with IT teams and business management in English.
- Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line operation support for all lines of network/firewall/load balancer/proxy/wlc services across the Asia Pacific region
- Identify areas of automation and create scripts to enable automation
- Manage network low latency products with high troubleshooting skill
- Partner with local in-country resources and/or vendors to deliver network services
- Communicate verbally and in writing to senior IT/business management in English when major incidents occur
- Perform other support tasks as necessary
- 5+ years’ experience in network performance and packet analysis using network performance tools such as NEtscourt, Sevone and Wireshirk
- Experienced user of Cisco products (CCIE)
- Proven project management experience running multiple independent projects within various countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Fluent spoken and written English; Japanese language skills
About the Company:
A multicultural organization that offers a variety of solutions for businesses, this company services a variety of high class clients from a variety of industries, both private and public. Operating in over 40 countries, this company is one of the world’s leading providers of consulting, outsourcing and technology services.