データエンジニア/ Data Engineer
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ali Inci
掲載日 2019/10/102019-10-10 2019-12-09 it Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AI start-up is searching for a Data Engineer. This position will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s location intelligence platform. The ideal candidate for this role will be an action-oriented self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Carry out design, implementation, and maintenance of data processing for the location intelligence platform in the cloud
- Turn business requirements to technical requirements and set-up all the data processing for production
- Develop and maintain data infrastructure in the cloud environment
- Plan and implement data structure, schemes, and processing in the cloud database
- Plan and set-up the data API set for data integration
- Set-up an effective data processing work flow
- Extract specific data set according to business requirements as needed
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, QGIS, Carto, Qlik, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in distribution system such as Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Treasure Data, etc.
- Experience in GIS such as in Google Maps API, Mapbox API, Leaflet API, etc.
- High level proficiency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
This is one of the fastest growing start-ups in AI field and it has invested largely by a global ambient intelligence (AmI) platform as well. What the company does is to develop a platform to leverage the knowledge gained from location data in areas such as business strategy, marketing initiatives, and CRM.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, データマネージメント, データ管理, GIS