データアーキテクト/ Data Architect
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sara Lee
掲載日 2019/01/25 2019-01-252019-03-26 manufacturing-and-production Kanagawa JP JPY 10000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A major international automotive group is looking for a seasoned data system expert as the Data Architect. In this role, you will analyze data sources from multiple on premise systems and to design and develop solution framework for easy provisioning of the data to an MS Azure based platform.
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest and most storied automotive companies, this organization has a strong brand with a history spanning decades. Renowned for quality, this company’s products continue to have a global presence.
神奈川, データアーキテクト, IT, システム構築, 自動車, 自動車部品
- Analyze Map existing system data model to business contexts and related services.
- Design and develop solutions to extract data from multiple backend systems and store, transform and provision the same on a MS Azure based platform using Azure Services and/or other multi-cloud platforms
- Evaluate and design solutions for virtualization/aggregation/extraction/provisioning of existing system data
- Support Business Partner project leadership in delivering solutions within time, budget and acceptable quality
- Analyze and research new technologies and infrastructures necessary to provide efficient and cost effective solutions around data management and exchange between on premise and cloud storage
- Expertise in data modelling and design across multiple data storage technologies
- 5+ years of experience in designing database solutions, including those hosted on cloud, involving system integration aspects
- Collect and process data streams at scale
- Experience with traditional data warehouse systems and concepts
- Experience in designing solutions using relational and non-relational (No-SQL) databases, enterprise ETL and data virtualization tools, operating system level scripting languages, data technologies including SQL, Hive, Map/Reduce
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in English
- Business level Japanese preferred