Data Analytics Manager/データアナリティクスマネージャー
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
A data analytics professional with business level Japanese and English communication skills is needed at one of the world’s leading insurance groups. As the Data Analytics Manager, you will support the global data analytics program through the development of various programs and scripts.
- Develop programs and scripts using various industry standard tools to analyse data in relation to business problems
- Demonstrate an ability to understand business problems
- Support the preparation of audit findings for business managers and propose recommendations for changes as needed
- Support various projects related to advancement of the global data analytics program for internal audit such as the development of training, management of data sources, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, statistics, mathematics, information systems or related fields of expertise
- 4+ years’ of analytics experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Business English and Japanese language skills
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognizable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.
ファイナンス, マーケット分析, アナリスト