給与 ¥5500000 - ¥8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
A globally recognized insurance company is currently seeking an individual with substantial systems analysis and overall IT experience to join the firm as System Analyst. The candidate selected for this rewarding role will manage one or more applications within the assigned area and provide transversal support across assigned systems and sub systems.
- Analyze and create technical solutions design – perform impact analysis and cost estimation based on requirements; review and manage a detailed schedule for the implementation phase
- Review, develop, and execute test cases – review master test plan; support and proceed with IAT test plan creation and test execution to ensure requirements are met without degrading existing functions for assigned applications
- Perform application maintenance and software configuration – execute ITPS tasks; find root causes of incidents and resolve swiftly
- Oversee vendor management
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 6 years’ general IT experience
- 3+ years’ systems analysis experience
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with limited supervision
- A multi-tasker able to initiate and conduct meetings with team(s) and peers to communicate analysis results
About the Company:
A world-renowned insurance company that has built a lasting presence, with millions of customers in over 50 countries and broad international exposure. From life and casualty insurance to asset management, the firm provides a diverse portfolio of services and products and continues to be a leading global enterprise.
IT運用, サポート, テクニカル, システム分析