給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jonathan Burns
A world-leading insurance company is offering a talented Systems Analyst the opportunity to join their team and provide leadership in business/systems analysis and systems development for IS systems. This role requires an individual with at least 5 years’ relevant experience and excellent communication skills.
- Create system development items and support development estimation based on requirements from business units
- Develop system specifications for system development and define system requirements
- Assist in designing system architecture models and propose optimal system solutions
- Conduct test plan reviews and test support for quality assurance
- Native level Japanese fluency and business level English
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A skilled problem-solver
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience as an IS related business analyst/systems analyst/systems engineer in the life insurance industry
About the Company:
An award winning life insurance firm with a broad global reach and the go-to choice among clients. The company’s wide range of services and solutions includes mutual funds, pension products, reinsurance, and more. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company whose reputation is built upon a long history and worldwide recognition as a trusted provider of financial solutions.
生命保険, システム設計, IT, ビジネスアナリスト, テクノロジーサービス