カスタマーエンジニア/ Customer Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Paul Lee
掲載日 2018/10/08 2018-10-082018-12-07 it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational IT and telecommunications organization is looking to hire a Customer Engineer. In this role, you will work together with engineering teams to resolve customer issues and provide on-site support.
- Resolve co-location customer issues by providing on-site technical “remote assistance services” on an ad-hoc basis
- Coordinate and work with the core engineering team to provide non-standard services and implement network wide upgrades, changes, etc.
- Resolve customer issues by providing technical support mainly remotely and on an ad-hoc basis
- Work with the core engineering team to resolve higher level problems and implement solutions according to requests
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic/information system or computer engineering
- 5 years’ transmission experience
- In depth knowledge of carrier transmission technologies (SDH/TDM/GigE)
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
An international IT and telecommunications group, this company is a major international business with thousands of employees stationed in a range of global locations.