インフォメーションセキュリティアナリスト/ Information Security Analyst
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Joey Latayada
掲載日 2019/05/162019-05-16 2019-06-15 consultancy 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
One of the leading consulting firms in the world is searching for an Information Security Analyst. In this position, you will be responsible for creating and applying security processes and procedures to support clients in the region.
- Act as the point of contact for client and business inquiries about the company’s information security program
- Ensure regional documents are updated, maintained, and followed
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to find back-end process improvements that can support key security audit domains
- Measure the information security capacity in new products, applications, vendors, and architecture
- Identify internal and third-party technology risks and suggest control improvements
- Work with the relevant teams to compile the needed information to conduct assessments
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a technical and security-related role (experience in a professional services environment is a plus)
- Understanding of industry guidelines and related controls
- Strong knowledge of security concepts (application, web and network security, etc.)
- Experience in performing information security risks assessments using security policies, industry standards, etc.
- Strong background in overall security standards, security policy development, and security audits
- Security industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.) is a plus
About the Company:
One of the most globally recognised consulting firms. This company provide top-notch strategic consulting services to big-name corporates across many industries.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, ITセキュリティ