Site Operation Manager/サイトオペレーションマネージャー
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Ao Ao
A leading e-commerce organization is searching for a capable individual with a long history in operations to join their team as Site Operation Manager. This role calls for an individual with a strong knowledge of Linux system administration to contribute to the development process of innovative new digital services.
- Oversee Linux server operations
- Conduct server capacity management
- Perform incident management
- Release Management through extensive use of automation
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 10+ years’ experience in leading operations teams (15+ members) for large scale internet services
- Solid knowledge of Linux system administration
- Comfort with discussing performance tuning and OS-level configurations and optimization
- Business level English (TOEIC 800+); Business level Japanese an advantage
About the Company:
An e-commerce company that offers a wide variety of services, this company’s operations in Japan are particularly considerable. With its number of services and role in the global marketplace steadily increasing, this company is poised to continue its successful expansion into the future.