給与 ¥4000000 - ¥5000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tafadzwa Chakaodza
An outstanding Systems Manager position has just arisen at one of the world's leading biotech companies. The ideal candidate will demonstrate basic transfusion laboratory knowledge and operating systems expertise, and will primarily be responsible for providing customers with timely technical support.
- Install the company’s immunohematology systems; interface with LIS (Laboratory Information System and HIS (Hospital Information System) vendors to discuss online specifications of host connectivity and implement online connectivity establishments on site
- Provide timely software/online troubleshooting support over the phone and on site
- Conduct local validations
- Provide product demonstrations with Q&A and IH-middleware at exhibitions
- Maintain updated technical knowledge to provide technical services; continually upgrade skills
- Basic transfusion laboratory knowledge
- Familiarity with computer hardware, operating systems, filing systems, etc.
- Strong network technology knowledge
- Software skills
- A logical thinker with verbal and written English communication skills
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a software/computer specialized role
About the Company:
This biotech company is powered by a strong global team comprised of over 7,000 specialists and professionals, and serves a diverse customer base, delivering innovative services and products to the clinical diagnostic markets. With a wealth of career opportunities across multiple disciplines, from software development to sales and administration – this remains an excellent choice to get your career on track.
IT運用, プログラマー, システム開発, ソフトウェア, データベース管理, ソフトウェア, ネットワークエンジニア