サービスデリバリーマネージャー/ Service Delivery Manager
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥14,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Derek Forbes
掲載日 2019/06/172019-06-17 2019-08-16 it Tokyo JP JPY 9000000 14000000 14000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An American-based IT company is in need of a Service Delivery Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for developing strong business relationships with service providers and increasing the company’s business opportunities.
- Collaborate with the customer and relevant internal teams to create and update account strategies
- Sell the company’s IT solutions
- Create project plans to reach the agreed-upon deliverables
- Manage resources to effectively reach service delivery goals
- Track and report on project results
- Take part in finalising and implementing contracts
- 5+ years of experience in project management
About the Company:
A multinational software and IT equipment company based in the United States, this organisation offers a wide portfolio of solutions to customers across the world. Having diversified its operations throughout its years in business, this company now commands a solid market share and is a leader in markets across the globe.
ビジネスデベロップメント, ビジネス, 経営, プロジェクトマネージメント, 管理, マネージメント