テクニカルサポートエンジニア/ Technical Support Engineer
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Juno Crown
掲載日 2019/11/272019-11-27 2020-01-26 it Tokyo JP JPY 7000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting robotic automation organisation is searching for a Technical Support Engineer. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for working with key customers in improving their business processes.
- Handle help requests from end-users and document necessary information
- Conduct prioritisation and escalation of problems as needed
- Track and document the problem-solving process from initialisation to resolution
- Conduct testing for fixes and beta versions of software
- Utilise analysis of situations and make effective use of debug utilities
- Create a FAQ and articles to support problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or equivalent
- Experience in enterprise technical support
- Proficiency in Windows systems, Visual Studio, C#, IIS troubleshooting, Citrix, and Virtual Environments
- Basic understanding of databases, Visual Basic, Excel macros, etc.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 onwards, etc.
About the Company:
A leader in the robotic automation industry, this company is committed to the overall business success and maximization of organizational efficiency of its corporate clients.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム