ウィンドウズサーバーオペレーションズスペシャリスト/ Windows Server Operations Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Natalie Bown
掲載日 2019/05/092019-05-09 2019-06-08 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 5000 5000 5000 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A leading multinational financial services institution is searching for a Windows Server Operations Specialist. This position will be responsible for providing maintenance support and troubleshooting assistance for Windows servers and operating systems.
- Maintain IT infrastructure, while providing operational stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available.
- Provide a secure environment, managing and mitigating risks.
- Resolve Incidents impacting hosts or systems
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes via problem management
- Identify areas for automation and scripting wherever possible
- Test new and changed components being introduced into the environment
- Participate in the engineering and deployment of global products
- Experience in supporting Windows servers, preferably at level 3 at a global enterprise environment with 500+ servers
- Experience with Windows OS internals
- Remote troubleshooting experience (psexec, winrs, WMI, RPC)
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies such as VMware, XenServer, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix Presentation Server, XenApp Technology
- Experience in ITIL-based service management preferred
About the Company:
One of the world’s leading financial firms, this company provides a wide range of services including banking, securities, investment management and wealth management. With over 1,000 offices in more than 40 countries, this company is a true market leader.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, ITサポート, テクニカルサポート, 金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行