ITサイトリード/ IT Site Lead
給与 Up to ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sara Lee
掲載日 2019/05/062019-05-08 2019-07-05 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international healthcare supplier is searching for an IT Site Lead. The successful candidate in this role is responsible for effective collaboration between IT and the business functions in assigned locations while ensuring adequate, reliable and consistent IT services are delivered at the sites.
- Review adherence to SLA by IT service delivery teams and provide visibility to site leadership team on SLA performance, gaps, remediation actions take
- Work with regional IT Security Officers to reduce vulnerability and promote IT security awareness on the site
- Coordinate specific demand for IT and OT services, plan and coordinate activities for delivery of such services
- Develop and test the technical disaster recovery plan for the site.
- Manage the life cycles of IT infrastructure required for business operations conducted at the site
- Ensure local applications are reported and maintained in IT Applications repository database
- Prepare and represent the site as the IT lead on regulatory inspections and audits
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or a related discipline
- Business level fluency in English
- 5+ years’ experience in IT management, application and infrastructure
- Team management skills
- Knowledge of IT architecture, IT security, ITIL and IT governance
About the Company:
A leading international supplier of medical and pharmaceutical packaging and distribution solutions for healthcare products.
神奈川, IT, ITサポート, バイオ製薬, 製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品