アプリケーションサポートエグゼクティブ/ Application Support Executive
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント William Feint
掲載日 2018/11/21 2018-11-212018-12-21 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global financial services company is seeking an Application Support Executive. This role will be part of the regional and global team to support the success of the business unit within Japan. The product is already very well respected in the Japan market and is used by famous global banks, asset managers and funds. On a day-to-day basis you will be building relationships with Japanese clients to understand their needs and solve their problems. Extensive training will be provided.
- Provide first level support covering application usability & customization; content search, explanation & integrity for trading, risk management, media, and wealth management customers
- Maintain trusted relationships with customers to provide additional information, updates, and resolution to issues.
- Identify and refer problems affecting customers and influence the timely resolution of customer inquiries, including referrals.
- Build and maintain local and overseas relationships with other frontline teams
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, areas, and processes for improvement.
- Develop deep markets and product specialization through specialized learning pathways to increase the value of service delivered to customers
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service and/or application support role; previous experience in financial markets is highly desirable
- Knowledge in Trading, Risk Management, Media and Wealth Management products and applications is a plus
- Professional native speaker of Japanese; ability to communicate and engage verbally and in writing in English
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions
- Excellent service skills including active listening alongside focusing, and fully understanding customer needs
- A great team player, positive attitude towards work
- Ability to learn and possess growth mindset
About the Company:
Our client is a leading financial service provider that is building a technical support centre for their financial applications as it relocates to Japan. Robert Walters is working exclusively with them to ensure their open positions are filled in a timely manner. The company is offering excellent working conditions, great work life balance and a clear career path both within Japan and overseas. They are also offering a 10-week training course when candidates start work to ensure that candidates are best prepared to achieve success in the role. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a globally renowned financial services company where they are happy to train high potential candidates in the skills to do their job. They offer a diverse work place with superb benefits, a beautiful office and great work life balance. If you are looking to kick start your career, apply now!
金融機関, ファイナンス, ITサポート, カスタマーサービス, カスタマーサポート, テクニカルサポート