ITスタッフ/ IT Staff
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥7,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sara Lee
掲載日 2018/11/09 2018-11-092019-01-08 utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global renewable energy company is in need of a qualified candidate to enter their IT Staff Role. This position is responsible for increasing the usability and efficiency of the company’s systems as well as conducting repairs as needed.
- Oversee inventory, maintenance, installation, and operation of computer hardware and software systems and resolve any malfunctions
- Set up new employees on all IT systems
- Liaise with concerned parties regarding IT infrastructure needs and support staff either over the phone or in person to resolve IT issues
- Test and evaluate new technology that may increase convenience and productivity
- Update and maintain the company website and servers
- Set a comprehensive backup system and ensure the detection of disruptive behaviours with available monitoring tools
- Process service work such as invoicing to suppliers, etc.
- Windows 10 Installation and troubleshooting ability
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 administration ability
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneDrive, etc.)
- Microsoft Office 365 administration skills including Exchange Online
- Proficiency in networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.), cabling and trouble shooting
- Japanese proficiency (NLPT2+); English proficiency
About the Company:
An international organization managing a variety of energy projects, this company is a multinational leader in the renewable energy field.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, エネルギー