ヘルプデスクカスタマーサービス/ Helpdesk-Customer Service
給与 Up to ¥220,000 per month
担当コンサルタント Joey Latayada
掲載日 2018/09/193-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global telecommunications company is searching for a Japanese/English bilingual professional with customer services background to join them in a Helpdesk-Customer Service Executive role. This role requires candidates to work on 24/7 shift pattern, including night shift.
- Proactively notify events, alarms, and incidents to customers according to the company notification policy
- Create ticket and track all communication between customer and the company until resolution
- Escalate and coordinate with relevant departments and partners to resolve customer inquiries and requests
- Handle internal escalation for customer complaints and major incidents in timely manner based on escalation criteria
- Collect feedback from customer to improve customer satisfaction
- Experience in handling customer calls and e-mails for complaints and inquiries
- Customer services experience from the telecommunication industry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask
- Bilingual fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
About the Company:
A multinational telecommunications, data services and IT managed services company, this company services businesses of various sizes. This company has a large international presence and operates in over 40 major cities across more than 25 countries.