オペレーションセンターエンジニア/ Operation Center Engineer
担当コンサルタント Anna Kwak
掲載日 2018/08/06 2018-08-062018-10-05 telecommunications 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international telecommunications group has an open position for the role of Operation Center Engineer. The successful candidate will support customers with systems issues. This role requires availability to work on shifts.
- Attend mandatory meetings and training sessions
- Receive customer inquiries via email and phone, resolve customer issues
- Monitor and maintain the health of hosting services
- Create or update documentation such as network diagrams, procedures and policies to ensure consistent support of customer environments
- Knowledge and competency in Unix, Linux, Windows OS, database systems, Apache, Tomcat and IIS
- Experience in working night shifts
- Native level Japanese; business level English
- Experience working in a systems support role
About the Company:
An international telecommunications group, this company provides a variety of communications and data services to customers in a variety of international locations.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, テレコム