IT Application Analyst/ITアプリケーションアナリスト
給与 ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mina Inaba
A multinational logistics group is seeking a skilled IT support professional. In the role of IT Application Analyst, the successful candidate will manage communications between IT functions and the business, ensuring that service and performance issues are accurately addressed.
- Manage communications between business and IT for all notifications, bulletins, changes and standard reporting
- Manage the ongoing support of applications related to transport and main customers in Japan including incident and problem management, change and release management, SLA management and vendor management
- Adhere to ITIL principles and internal tools
- Manage, coordinate and resolve application service requests
- Act as the escalation point for service/performance issues
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or similar area
- 3-5 years’ experience in an IT support role
- 3-5 years’ experience in a logistics business
- Fluent English skills both verbal and written
About the Company:
An international transport, delivery and logistics organization, this company has decades of experience providing services to customers across the world. With hundreds of thousands of employees across a global network, this organization continues to be a world leader in logistics solutions.
ロジスティクス, 物流, アナリスト, 分析, IT