Network Coordination Manager/ネットワークコーディネーターマネージャー
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dexter Sim
An international telecommunications organization is searching for a talented management professional. As Network Coordination Manager, the successful candidate will manage the fulfilment of customer orders, ensuring that expectations are met and that the process proceeds smoothly.
- Implement support orders to accurately and safety meet customer expectations with a deep understanding of customer business requirements
- Manage implementation progress by work orders; fulfil sales order requirements and comply strictly with customer RFS date and deliver services
- Support the order process and workflow system enhancements; efficiently use resources, improve productivity for the order processing area of the team
- Provide feedback and improvement processes to check work order fulfilment results and facilitate other related parties for improvement; work and cooperate with other related parties and support building order processes for new launch services to have smooth transitions
- Manage overall team activities and share necessary information related to order control within the team; provide team activity reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ of team management
- Good communication skills
- Native level Japanese; business English
About the Company:
A multinational telecommunications, data services and IT managed services company, this company services businesses of various sizes. This company has a large international presence and operates in over 40 major cities across more than 25 countries.
テレコミュニケーション, カスタマーケア, カスタマーサービス