Technical Support Engineer/テクニカルサポートエンジニア
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Innokentiy Kato
A dynamic Technical Support Engineer role has emerged at a thriving network security company. Providing the best possible customer service to the company’s important customers, the successful Technical Support Engineer will also develop ongoing relationships with customers and provide guidance in the deployment of new product releases.
- Serve as first contact for technical support issues
- Lead escalation response
- Drive elimination of any customer or internal bottlenecks impeding problem resolution
- Collaborate with support management to orchestrate support response
- Manage the logistical aspects of events, on-sites, or remotely attended customer facing events
- Work with the filed to develop sales activities
- A BA in computer science
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working with and supporting Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrated proficiency with security as it relates to intrusion detection, security tools, firewalls, VPN, etc.
- C/C++, Java, and Ruby experience
About the Company:
Headquartered overseas, this company is a successful network security business that provides services and solutions across a diverse range of industries. Serving thousands of customers around the world, and as a leader in advanced technology, the company is well-positioned for ongoing success.
IT, コンピューターサイエンス, セキュリティ, カスタマーサービス