給与 ¥7000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
A globally recognized Life Insurance company is currently seeking someone with prior experience in a similar role to join the firm as Solution Architect. This highly dynamic position will see you conducting impact and risk analyses for design documents, working with other solution architects, and more.
- Based on business requirements, validate against existing technical requirements and develop functional specifications
- Coordinate and plan technical requirements between data, application, and infrastructure teams
- Undertake the overall architecture of solutions and consider how different domain applications/data will be integrated
- Develop solution test strategies, plans, and scenarios for IAT tp validate application functionality and integration
- Keep current with industry trends and best practices
- 5+ years' general IT experience
- At least 2 years' experience in overall architecture (applications, data, technical, etc.)
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience
- Able to manage multiple solutions in the range of 150 million yen or more
- Solid understanding of software development, testing, change, release, and project management methodologies, concepts, practices, and standards
About the Company:
A world-leading multi-asset investor, this company is focused on becoming the top choice of investors worldwide. To this end, they are interested in hiring high-calibre, bilingual specialists from a diverse talent pool, from the technically skilled to the global-minded. Their product portfolio covers fixed income, real assets, structured finance, and more.