IT Support Engineer/ITサポートエンジニア
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Andrei Vajiac
A speciality industrial materials firm is seeking a talented IT professional with infrastructure operations experience. As an IT support Engineer, you will use your IT support expertise to deliver high level solutions to end users.
- Provide internal end user support/VIP visitor support
- Proactively identify root causes and prevent recurrence of IT problems
- Provide appropriate advice in accordance with standards and policies
- Capture all enquiries, complaints and concerns which indicate business demand through end user support activities
- Provide basic IT support services and other IT network/equipment support as required
- 2+ years’ IT infrastructure operations (VMware operations experience)
- Over 1 year of end user support experience in a global company
- End user support experience in Windows domain/AD, MS Office 2013 and Outlook/Exchange (Office 365) environments
- Native level Japanese; conversational English
About the Company:
A multinational organization that designs and creates a range of speciality industrial and chemical equipment, this company operates in dozens of countries worldwide. Continuing to grow its product portfolio and talented workforce, this company is a strong presence in its market.
インフラ, ITサポート, ヘルプデスク, ネットワーク, カスタマーサービス, カスタマーケア