コンピュータビジョン＆グラフィックスエンジニア/ Computer Vision & Graphics R&D Eng.
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daniel Bamford
掲載日 2018/12/06 2018-12-06media 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading Japanese film company is looking for a Computer Vision & Graphics R&D Engineer. In this role you will be engaged in various research and development for technology used initially in movies, animation, and video production. Influenced by a 3D actor scanning system prototyped in the US, the Japan-based team will launch a new project to tackle fully realistic human generation (digital human) in CG for major movie and animations.
- Conduct research activities across several disciplines including computer vision (especially extraction, modeling, and reconstruction), computer graphics, motion & rendering, and machine learning/AI
- Conduct prototype-based research and development
- Build 3D engines and rendering systems
- Communicate clearly with team members, receive business requirements from the producers/film side, and provide feedback regarding technical challenges and plans to senior management
- High level of academic (e.g. PhD) or 5+ years’ professional experience in computer vision
- Experience in computer graphics engineering (e.g. C/C++, CUDA/GPGPU, Direct3D, OpenGL, MEL, etc.)
- Business level English fluency; verbal and written Japanese proficiency preferred
- Experience with Unreal or other real-time graphics engines preferred
- Experience in the development of algorithms related to face/body landmark detection, facial expression tracking, body pose tracking, or 3D facial/body reconstruction preferred
- Knowledge of deep learning and optimization techniques preferred
About the Company:
One of the best known and loved companies in Japan for over 50 years, their main business is in the film industry. The company is also growing in new fields like entertainment/events, tourism, real estate/construction, and pure technology R&D. If you value imagination, technology, entertainment, and enriching lives, this company should be a good fit.
IT, メディア, コンピュータグラフィックス, 研究開発, 人工知能, 機械学習