テクニカルアーティスト/ Technical Artist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Thomas Simmons
掲載日 2018/10/01 2018-10-012018-10-31 it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A renowned game developer is searching for a Technical Artist with seasoned expertise in shaders and other visual effects. The ideal applicant will have excellent organizational and communication skills for working with various development teams.
- Develop shaders to be used in games
- Create both photorealistic and non-photorealistic experiences
- Improve the quality and performance of visual effects
- Collaborate with artists and programmers to set guidelines for graphics/lighting/etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in VFX and shading for AAA titles (at least 1 shipped title)
- In-depth knowledge of shading techniques (CG, OpenGL, HLSL)
- Fundamental understanding of textures, models, and special effects
- Understanding of hardware limitations (including next-gen expectations)
- Portfolio or demo reel of previous work
About the Company:
An international game producer, this organization is responsible for producing video games enjoyed by players across the world. This company is instantly recognizable to any fan of gaming, and is well known even outside of the industry.
ゲームエンジン, モデリング, シェーダー, シェーディング, グラフィックデザイン, デベロップメント