シニアVFXアーティスト/ Senior VFX Artist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Thomas Simmons
掲載日 2018/08/23 2018-08-232018-09-22 it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global gaming company is looking to hire a Senior VFX Artist for a contract-based position. In this role you will create prominent real-time visual effects while actively participating in technical and artistic problem solving with multiple disciplines to meet project-specific needs.
- Create high quality real-time VFX for characters, environments, and gameplay.
- Research new techniques and closely collaborate with graphics/VFX engineers to develop new features and push the boundaries of visual expression
- Work directly with the lead artists and programmers to establish and refine effective production workflows
- Provide training, technical guidance, and mentoring to other VFX artists as needed
- 5+ years’ experience creating a wide variety of game-ready visual effects
- Experience developing for Xbox One and/or PS4 is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Maya and Photoshop; advanced understanding of how to create textures for games
- Understanding of modern graphics and shading techniques used in current console games
- Experience with proprietary real-time game engines and particle systems
- Proficiency in Japanese is a plus
About the Company:
An international game producer, this organization is responsible for producing video games enjoyed by players across the world. This company is instantly recognizable to any fan of gaming and is well known even outside of the industry.
契約, ゲーム業界, ブイエフエックス, ビジュアルエフェクツ, デベロッパー, 開発, グラフィックス