UIグラフィックデザイナー/ UI Graphic Designer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daphine Choo
掲載日 2018/06/143-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
The system that you will be working on is complex and exciting – imagine a Netflix for adult entertainment! The company is hiring for the foreign Adult Entertainment division, which focuses on the US and Chinese market. You will be working on Japanese-produced content that is meant for an English-speaking or Mandarin-speaking audience, although you will be using Japanese for internal communications with colleagues.
- Design of large scale web/mobile applications providing Japanese content to users overseas
- Well-rounded in UX/UI, with more emphasis in UI than UX
- Connect the dots between business needs, innovation and good design
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- At least 5 years of UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands- on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications
- Proven UI/UX experience for web and mobile applications.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio – please provide
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to create design guidelines.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX.
- Fluent writing/reading skills in English and Japanese
About the Company:
An electronic commerce and internet company with a gigantic membership of more than 15 million people. Considering its rapid growth over the recent year, it is no wonder that the company's FX trade rate has reached the world's second highest and they're taking up an ever-increasing number of floors in their beautiful office in Roppongi.
UX/UI, UI/UX, ユーザーインターフェース, グラフィックデザイン, プログラミング, プログラマー, ソフトウェア