給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alessandro Pastore
An attractive opportunity to work in the IT industry as a Visual Designer for a global provider of mobile device support services. Reporting to the Product Manager, the candidate selected for this role will create user interface and visual & graphic designs, working closely with the product and IT teams to define, develop, and launch successful products.
- Create wireframe, navigations flows, and mock-up images and animations based on ideas and requirements, to improve the user experience of the company’s application and in-app content notifications
- Create detailed visual design mock-ups and production ready artwork for digital products
- Provide creative leadership within a project, working closely with product management and engineering partners to develop use cases
- Oversee the end-to-end design process and deliverables
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for collaboration and information sharing across site-specific journey teams
- 6+ years’ experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- A bachelor’s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree is ideal
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design principles and processes
- An excellent visual and verbal communicator with strong presentation, negotiation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Verbal and/or written proficiency in English is a must
About the Company:
With operations in nearly 50 countries, this global firm succeeds on the quality and swift delivery of its technology services to millions of customers worldwide. Team members are encouraged to develop to the best of their abilities and think outside the box.
プロダクトデザイン, 製品開発, システム構築, クリエイティブプロデューサー, デジタル