Data Visualization Specialist/データビジュアリゼーションスペシャリスト
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Maiko Uchimura
A unique Data Visualization Specialist role has emerged at an asset management company. The ideal candidate is fully proficient in Excel and VBA and will have a strong sense of design plus data analysis skills. This position entails working with analysts from various departments to organize, analyse, and present information.
- Work with analysts in Origination, Underwriting, and Asset Management departments to organize, analyse, and present information
- Understand the complex relationship between markets and potential investments as well as asset management/exit strategies for acquired assets, and transform that data into compelling and vivid visual analytics
- Responsible for the design, development, and production support of information graphics/charts used in reports presented to investors, advisory committee, sellers, buyers, and senior management
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and VBA
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- A financial background in investment analysis/presentation preparation
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in interactive graphics, data visualization, data mining, and/or data analysis
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and be able to prioritize and manage expectations
About the Company:
An asset management company, this global organization delivers products and services in the areas of due diligence and analysis, asset management, and more. Headquartered overseas, the company has locations across North America, Europe, and Asia and remains a leading international enterprise with a staff in excess of 800 and a wide range of career opportunities.
アセットマネージメント, ファイナンス, コミュニケーション, ライティング, デザイン, ウェブ開発, IT