ウェブエンジニア/ Web Engineer
給与 Up to ¥4,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daniel Bamford
掲載日 2018/08/083-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A temp to perm Web Engineer position is currently available at a leading international e-commerce company. The successful candidate will work with a team of product managers and engineers, utilizing their experience with both front and back end development technologies.
- Undertake development across the technology stack to meet business requirements.
- Deliver new features using a strong understanding of front end technologies with a variety of frameworks
- Understand API gateway technology and develop the new features to APIs
- Perform unit tests to ensure quality of codes to be delivered
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in front end technologies such as Angular JS, React, HTML4/5, Node.js, CSS3, AJAX, and JQuery
- At least a year of experience in Core Java (JDBC Programming, Web Services, Maven, Gradle)
- Experience in backend technologies such as, MySQL, NoSQL such as Cassandra, Spark, MongoDB, HBase, and/or Kafka
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms
About the Company:
A global e-commerce company offering a wide variety of services with particularly considerable operations in Japan. With a wide range of services and its role in the global marketplace steadily increasing, this company is well-poised to continue its successful expansion.
紹介予定派遣, デベロッパー, 開発, ウェブ開発, コーディング, プログラマー, プログラミング, インターネット, コンピューターサイエンス