Web Application Developer/ウェブアプリケーション開発
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jonathan Burns
An international insurance organization is searching for an experienced web development professional. As a Web Application Developer, the candidate selected for this position will perform design, coding and test processes for web applications as part of a global company.
- Perform design, coding and unit testing for web applications
- Execute system integration tests (SIT), coordinate defect investigations and fixes during SIT
- Prepare user acceptance test (UAT) environments; provide data and support UAT
- Implement changes to production and monitor the program after successful completion and approval of SIT/UAT
- 3+ years’ experience designing, coding and testing web interfaces, connecting web front ends to back end databases/systems
- An ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integration solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller, manageable work units
- Strong teamwork ability
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest technology and best practices
- Strong organizational skills; an ability to develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies
About the Company:
A global insurance firm, this company has a history of over 100 years operating in Japan. With an international presence in over 50 countries and a client base of tens of millions, this company commands a respectable and recognizable brand.
ITセキュリティ、保険, ウェブ開発, ソフトウェア