Full Stack Web Developer/フルスタックウェブディベロッパー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
A global insurance organization is searching for talented web application development professional with bilingual Japanese/English ability to join them as a Full Stack Web Developer. In this position, the successful applicant will ensure the successful project delivery of development efforts, identifying areas for team improvement.
- Guide team development efforts toward successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement; prepare documentation of rationales to share with team members and other affected parties
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience developing web applications
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Bilingual English/Japanese ability
About the Company:
A multinational insurance firm based in Europe, this organization has operated in financial services markets for over one hundred years. Now employing tens of thousands of employees across a broad international network, this company is a global leader.