インフラストラクチャープロジェクトマネージャー/ Infrastructure Project Manager
給与 Up to ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Luke Furnival
掲載日 2018/12/26 2018-12-262019-01-25 it Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An IT service subsidiary of a large international financial group is searching for a candidate for the role of Infrastructure Project Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for juggling multiple projects and developing own project management team. This is a very challenging and rewarding opportunity for candidates with skills to lead a successful team and to manage project timelines.
- Develops detailed project plans, statements of work (SOW) and schedules
- Provides work direction and leadership to assigned project teams
- Monitor project plans (milestones and critical path dates), identify and resolve issues and assess variances
- Produce weekly project status reports to stakeholders, including accomplishments, progress of current activities, upcoming milestones, issues and corrective action plans, risks and associated mitigation plans
- Manage medium-sized projects of varying levels of risk, impact and complexity
- Effectively identify, analyze and manage risks using a structured risk management plan through each phase of a project
- 5+ years’ experience in leading large cross functional infrastructure projects
- Experience in PM leadership (PMP, PRINCE2 or 10+ years of project management)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Project, etc.
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in Japanese and English
- Managerial leadership skills, mentoring, coaching and developing staff
About the Company:
A subsidiary of a large international insurance and financial services group, this company provides IT and technological services to its group companies across Japan.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム