ITストアーデプロイメントプロジェクトマネージャー/ IT Store Deployment Project Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Kazuki Matsumoto
掲載日 2018/11/20 2018-11-202018-12-20 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A respected global luxury goods company is looking for an IT Store Deployment Project Manager. This position will be responsible for design and planning, procurement, coordination and deployment, and project closure and transitions. This is a temporary position.
- Provide IT and audio-visual design input to the planning team throughout the initial design phase for the interior of the store
- Oversee IT and audio-visual procurement activities include, producing scope of works, request for prices, request for quotes, raising purchase orders, cost management, etc.
- Coordinate and support the deployment phase of the project.
- Successfully deliver and close projects
- Ability to manage IT vendors to produce deliverable including rack layouts, cable schedules, patch panel schedules, asset lists, delivery notes, and progress reports
- Client management and communication skills
About the Company:
With a rich history and sterling reputation, this global luxury brand designs and markets a wide range of fashion items, from clothing and accessories to makeup and perfume. The company continues to evolve while maintaining its mass appeal.
派遣, 管理, マネージメント, プロジェクトマネージメント, IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム