IT Infra Lead/ITインフラリード
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
A leading international insurance company is searching for a talented project management professional with knowledge of IT regulations to join them as the IT Business Solution Lead. In this position, the successful candidate will formulate operational strategies for the IT department, controlling budget expenses and ensuring that operational goals are met.
- Plan and formulate operational strategies, directions, tasks and schedules for the department
- Decide, approve or validate operational matters within the department
- Plan and control the expense budget of the department; approve settlements within an authorized limit
- Plan and allocate appropriate resources
- Proven track record of managing infrastructure and operations in large organizations
- Strong knowledge of IT regulations and an ability to interact well with the FSA
- Communication and negotiation skills with both internal and external parties, including agencies, branches, vendors and other business partners
- Experience managing major, inter-departmental system projects as a project manager or leader
- Good English skills to enable smooth communication with the management as well as department leaders
About the Company:
An international insurance group, this company is an international giant in the industry. With offices in over fifty countries and a diverse portfolio of offerings covering damage and life insurance as well as reinsurance, this company has continued to be one of the biggest names in the global insurance world over its long history.
保険, IT, プロジェクトマネージメント, プログラムマネージャー, インフラ