給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jonathan Burns
An international insurance group is searching for an experienced programming professional with knowledge of more than one language to join them as a System Engineer. In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the world’s financial leaders as you make use of your IT and strategic skills.
- Review, analyse and evaluate business requirements in detail for design, development and implementation
- Ensure the design is aligned with target enterprise architecture and all other architecture guidelines; identify technical limitations and find solutions that are the best compromise between business requirements and design complexity
- Support and coordinate development and technical solution implementation
- Oversee the development of test strategy, determine test environment requirements and tools and manage change requests
- 3+ years’ programming experience; competence with more than one programming language (C, C++, Java)
- Experience designing, documenting and coordinating the implementation of integration architecture
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integration solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Familiarity with architecture and security best practices/guidelines and IT strategy
About the Company:
A global insurance firm, this company has a history of over 100 years operating in Japan. With an international presence in over 50 countries and a client base of tens of millions, this company commands a respectable and recognizable brand.
IT, システム構築, Java, プログラミング