給与 ¥12000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
Excellent opportunity for a skilled professional to join a well-known financial services firm as Incident Manager. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and an ability to translate technical incidents into business terms. You will be tasked with undertaking management of wide ranging incidents, providing team coverage throughout the trading day, and executing major event projects.
- Management of severe and major impacting incidents, primarily involving large scale infrastructure issues or high risk data or application issues
- Undertake post incident review, with the focus on identifying process or operational improvements
- Provide team coverage throughout the trading day
- Execute major event projects
- Participate in the team’s weekend on-call rota when sufficient team experience has been gained
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; must have the ability to communicate confidently and clearly during conference calls, meetings, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Client focus and ownership
- Crisis management skills
- An aptitude for and interest in learning new technologies
About the Company:
A leading financial firm that provides wealth management and investment banking services to clients across the globe. A distinguished company and trusted name in banking that offers a multitude of career opportunities for junior staff just starting out to seasoned professionals at the executive level.
ファイナンス, 金融, IT, プロジェクトマネージメント, 顧客管理, インフラ